A lot of people tend to go into hibernation when the winter hits. However, there are many things that you can do for fun for this cold season like ice skating and playing in the snow. Enjoy this time of year. There is something magical about a layer of freshly fallen snow or a bit of frost on the grass that sparkles like diamonds. Take a moment and enjoy the cooler weather – especially doing one of the fun activities we have listed!
Bring Out Your Childish Side While Adulting
Here are some ideas of how to escape the cold weather:
- Ice Skating – this can bring back childhood memories for some. Moving around on the ice is a great way to stay warm, plus it’s a great group activity.
- Scavenger Hunts – you can do this inside, outside, or a little bit of both. Enjoy coming up with fun clues and getting everyone involved.
- Hot Cocoa Bar – why not have fun setting up a hot cocoa bar at home? Include some mints and marshmallows to top off your drink!
- Sledding – This is a wonderful activity for many, and can be done alone, with friends, or even with the whole family!
- Building a Snowman – take the family outside after the first real snow and build yourself a snowman for the ages!
- Increase Your Core Temperature with a HOT Lap Dance – why not enjoy a steamy lap dance to avoid the chill of the winter weather? It’s a great way to get the blood pumping through your whole body!
Need More Ideas? Call Us Here at Kitty Cat Now Nashville!
No matter where in the country you live, winter cold snaps can hit. If you want to escape the cold and have something fun and warm you can do, then reach out to us here at Kitty Cat Now Nashville. We have breakfast options where you can have a topless lady cook your meal, stripteases to get your blood boiling, and even kinky shows where some of our ladies perform with each other. You have nothing to lose, and a lot of warmth to gain!Book Now Here!
Call Us Today Here